Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Movie:Flash Gordon (1980)

     


Flash Gordon a football player for  the New York Jets is traveling home on a plane not knowing the earth is under attack by an evil intergalactic dictator Ming from planet Mongo. He meet a woman on the plane named Dale. Suddenly the pilots of the plane end up missing from the plane and Flash has no choice but to try and land the plane. After crashing they set out to find help and stumble upon a secret laboratory ran by professor Zarcoff, who has a theory that all the changes in weather are caused by an intergalactic attack. Zarkoff hijacks Flash and Dale to help him in flying a spacecraft to outer-space to find the source of the attacks on earth.




After a long travel through space they are brought to a strange planet. After landing they become the prisoner of the evil dictator Emperor Ming. After a while Flash make an attept to fight off the guards with his awesome football skills.

Well I don't to ruin the rest of the film for you, but I would have to say that in my opinion this is one of the most epic space adventure movie of the 1980's. I've always loved the whole good vs evil story lines of the 80's.

I think this is a great movie to have for your collection. If I was to score this movie I would give it a 10 simply because this is a movie I remember from my childhood. I have recently found out that this movie has been released on Blue-ray Disk. I'm looking forward to see this movie again in a remastered 1080p HD format.

If you have seen this film please leave a comment and let me know what you thought of the film.

Please don't forget to G+, Tweet, Share, or Pin

No comments:

Post a Comment